|Sketchup Pro 8|
|Vray 1.48 for Sketchup|
|Sketchup Pro 8
Vray 1.48 for Sketchup
If you can not download, please disable Adblock or any other ad blocking software you may have.
SketchUp Pro 8
Google SketchUp Pro is 3D modeling software for professionals. SketchUp is easy and intuitive, allowing anyone to model in 3D quickly and accurately. Using 3D models, designers can make more informed decisions, communicate project details, and share ideas with colleagues and customers to reach a common goal. Learn more
SketchUp Pro includes LayOut, a 2D documentation and presentation tool for professionals. LayOut combines 3D models with text and 2D drawing elements to create design documents, construction drawings and compelling digital presentations. Learn more
V-Ray for SketchUp 8 version 1.48.93 Now Available
The release of V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 is now available and features SketchUp 8 support.
In addition to SketchUp 8 compatibility, V-Ray for SketchUp version 1.49.01 also includes the following fixes and changes:
- TexSky now uses values in the SunLight plugin, if one is specified.Additional controls have been added to the SunLight so you can have full control over the behavior of the sun and sky when a sun is specified.
- Introduced "roughness" parameter to diffuse brdf.
- V-Ray Default Material is now called Standard.
- Fixed issue that would cause crash when attempting to load non-existent visopt/vismat file.
- Fixed issue where DRSpawner would crash if the computer went to sleep (OSX).
- Fixed issue where texture paths were not being corrected when they were being imported.
- Fixed issue that prevented users from saving from the VFB to a unicode file path.
Rendering by Lionel Spence
Rendering by Teofilo Pardo
Rendering by Adam McPartland